Yes I am back from holidays and now trying to fight my way through lots of e-mails and forum posts...
I would like to tell you about my holidays on Gran Canaria but then I would make you very jealous.
The following thresholds and settings depend directly on the calibration pattern "scale" value (default 60). I hope this list is complete:
- Size of grids that mark the background panels in 3d window (Scan page)
- Reading coordinates from Calibpoints.dat: Scaling of all 3d coordinates with "scale"/60
- Advanced Setting Laserscanner\\LaserPlaneCalculation\\Method1_MaxDistanceFactor (see explanations there)
- Advanced Setting Laserscanner\\LaserPlaneCalculation\\Method2_MaxDistanceFactor (see explanations there)
- Advanced Setting Laserscanner\\Triangulation\\BackgroundFilterFactor (see explanations there)
- Advanced Setting Laserscanner\\TriangleMeshComputation\\DepthThresholdFactor (see explanations there)
All of the above values are multiplied with the "scale".
So it is ok if you keep "tricking around", since you know what you are doing. You just may have to adjust some of the above values in some cases.