I play with the idea to build an own 3d scanner with multiple cams which should record coloured (textured) scans within 1 second or less time. Thus, I'd like to ask all the experts in this forum which hardware they can recommend for such a purpose.
* Which factors in general limit the scan speed?
* Which types of cams can you recommend - with which specifications?
* Is the frame rate of the cam the limiting factor?
* I assume the aim (scanning under 1 s) can only be acchieved using USB 3 connections. Could it also work using USB 2?
* How important may be computer properties (graphic board, memory, etc.)?
* Which projector can you recommend and which characteristics should they meet?
Thanks in advance