Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

Can anybody in Western PA, USA program software?

Can anybody in Western PA, USA program software?

Postby Toffer » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:24 am

I’m looking for talent to join this project and help develop a prototype using the Kinect v2 among other scanners. The project is to develop a system that can 3d scan an area on an object that is in the process of being manufactured. The system would compare scan data and show deviations by color coding. Are you interested in using your skills on a sweat equity project with a potential upside for you? I need a programmer who can see this project through. Compensation will be negotiated and paid when a preset revenue level is reached. Additional bonus payments awarded as future revenue levels are reached. Location is in the vicinity of Pittsburgh/Youngstown.
This website has been a wonderful resource for learning about entry level scanning. If you or anybody you know is a programmer and might be interested, please PM me. Thanks!
Clevo laptop with 16mb ram
Intel Core i7
Nvidia GeForce GTX770M

Acer K11 and Logitec Pro9000
Ostec MC500 Microcope camera and Computar M1214-MP2 lens
Toffer

Return to Software