[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4809: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4810: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4811: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
DAVID-Laserscanner Forum • View topic - " LETS SCAN " Based on david laser scanner
Dear DAVID Community,

In 2016, DAVID and this forum have been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum has been read-only since then, and will be switched off by then end of 2019.

To everyone who has contributed here, we thank you for all your work and for the constructive, helpful and friendly atmosphere you have created!
Please continue to discuss on the HP Support Forums.

" LETS SCAN " Based on david laser scanner

Re: " LETS SCAN " Based on david laser scanner

Postby NARMELLA » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:16 pm

Finally;

This is free edition of " LETS SCAN CANON EOS EDITION V 2.2 SP1"

The attachment LSCO046.png is no longer available

By using this edition :

You can
- Adjust your camera directly
- Use high resolution images
- Adjust brightness of textures
- Use it until the end of this year ( 2015 )

You can't
- Use more than one scanner at a time
- Use more than one camera at a time
- Use more than 32 images to project ( + 4 more )
- Use scene brightness except texture brightness
- Use source live view to grab images " Fastest way to scan "
- Have control on turn table

Special thanks to " Curiousjeff " ( JEFF ) for his great ideas .

Download lets scan in 2 parts :

The attachment LSCO046.png is no longer available
LSCO046.png

Have fun
NARMELLA
Data projector : NEC VE 281
Camera(s) : Canon eos 600D (3x)
Software : Lets scan 2.5 + David laser scanner 3.9
گشتاور صنعت تبریز
NARMELLA

Postby NARMELLA » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:29 am

Hi,

A scan result using direct show edition .
It will be available for download soon.

LSCO049.png

Have fun
NARMELLA
گشتاور صنعت تبریز
NARMELLA

Postby Curiousjeff » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:07 pm

I am looking forward to testing the new version.

Travelling right now. I will be back in two weeks.

Jeff
Panasonic GH4 4K with lens 12-35, Inogeni 4K to USB3 hdmi capture device, projectors: Acer K135/Acer K11/NEC V260X, Canon 60D, macro 60 mm, MagicLantern
Curiousjeff

Postby gkrywusha » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Looking forward to the Direct Show version. Thanks!
gkrywusha

Postby gkrywusha » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:19 pm

Hey Narmella,

How's the progress? Any news on the Direct Show version? Sorry, just really excited to try it.

Thanks!
gkrywusha

Postby NARMELLA » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm

گشتاور صنعت تبریز
NARMELLA

Postby NARMELLA » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:31 pm

The last result :

LSCO069.png

Next week :D

Have fun
NARMELLA
گشتاور صنعت تبریز
NARMELLA

Postby gkrywusha » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:33 am

Looks great. Can't wait to try it out!
gkrywusha

Postby Curiousjeff » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:51 am

Hello gkrywusha,

Since you have an ACER K132 (K135), could please try the Image Grabber version of "Lets Scan" and post your results.

SInce the beginning, I have had various artifacts using Image Grabber (waves and non smooth surfaces).

After hours of test, it is clearly related to THIS projector model. After reducing the brightness of the projector a lot (Eco Mode + low brightness), the situation gets better (this also applies when using Liveview directly within DLS).

Nevertheless, the results with the ACER are far superior with DLS directly + Magic Lantern (no waves, better surface) then with Image Grabber but of course then I don't get the extra details that I am looking for.

This is an "image grabber" issue only and has nothing to do with the great work Narmella has offered us.

I would be grateful if other users would provide some input on their experience with Lets Scan / Image grabber.

Jeff

P.S. Narmella, I will post some comments on the new version of Lets Scan shortly
Panasonic GH4 4K with lens 12-35, Inogeni 4K to USB3 hdmi capture device, projectors: Acer K135/Acer K11/NEC V260X, Canon 60D, macro 60 mm, MagicLantern
Curiousjeff

Postby gkrywusha » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Hey Jeff,

Is this something that I can do now, or as soon as the Direct Show version is available? Either way, let me know. Sure I'd be more than willing to test this for you.

G-
gkrywusha

Postby Curiousjeff » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:01 am

Hi gkrywusha,

If you have:

A projector (please specifiy which one)
A Canon EOS camera DSLR
Any version of DavidLaser scanner (including the free trial version)

Then you can dowload Narmella's software "Lets scan" here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&p=32619#p32524

Then follow the instructions here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6294&start=30#p31945

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6294&start=60#p32225
A video posted by Narmella

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6294&start=60#p32339

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6294&start=75#p32392

The tricky part is to save the correct patterns from DLS, project those patterns using Lests Scan and load the result images into DSL without changing any settings (except horizontal /vertical / both / once you are scanning).

No matter what settings you make, the total patterns listed in DSL should not exced 28 when your are saving them.

I hope this will be helpful

Jeff
Curiousjeff

Postby Curiousjeff » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:28 am

Hi Narmella,

Did you not write:

"I will put " LETS SCAN CANON EOS EDITION V2.2 SP1" without limitation in number of patterns for download . SOON : :D "

? .....28 patterns...is not enough... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Someone will lend me another projector soon. I will try to see if the waves go away.

As I wrote previously, it would be nice for Lets scan to automatically load the last set of patterns. I often need to close Lets Scan (if I want to shut the camera for example) and must then go to select again the folder with the patterns.

The photo button is great. That is a big help.

It would be also useful to see the pixels resolution of the images (Large, Middle, Small) written somewhere.

Finally, access to the zoom function for better focus. For now, if I push the Liveview button on the camera and then zoom, it will display in the small window of Lets scan correctly. But this does work in the large screen mode. Also, this is triggered on the camera and not through the software.

Just some ideas if you decide to make a commercial product... :roll:

Thank for everything,
Jeff
Curiousjeff

Postby NARMELLA » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi Jeff,

You are right :oops:

The mirror lock up function is available only in LETS SCAN V 2.3 and you can't use it in v 2.2.
Unfortunately it is not possible to use this function directly via CANON EDSDK :( and i use this function by adding some lines of codes inside the camera and lets scan.

Notice that :
Dont use more than 12 images for projection ; It may damage the mirror
Because of it i decided to add 4 extra images not more.

And if you want to have more patterns for projection only inform me via email .

Good luck
NARMELLA
گشتاور صنعت تبریز
NARMELLA

Postby gkrywusha » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:06 am

Hi Jeff,

I have an Acer K132 as well as David 4 full.

However, I am personally waiting for the Direct Show version as I have an industrial cam and do not have DSLR. As soon as Narmella has the Direct Show ready, I'll let you know how the K132 performs.

Greg
gkrywusha

Postby NARMELLA » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately , My system has some problems and it will take more times to put " LETS SCAN DIRECT SHOW EDITION " for download.
I'm working on...

NARMELLA
گشتاور صنعت تبریز
NARMELLA

PreviousNext

Return to Software