Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

Objects complement/supplement and put together

Objects complement/supplement and put together

Postby AlexNoir » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Hello!

Which of in the first fixed topic named programs is able to Put scanned fragments/pieces of an big Object together, complete the lost pieces, or add an reconstruction? So that I could also rendering only the addition without "the original" pieces? Or is there someone élse in the hole internet? But plese not so expensive...

Thanks!

Alex
AlexNoir

Re: Objects complement/supplement and put together

Postby AlexNoir » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:06 am

Hey!

Because nobody answer - I think I've to explain what I mean with please not so expensive :D

I mean a price less than 2000€ please and not up to 10.000€ - I'm only a smal STudent ;).

Do someone know how much is Geomagic Wrap and if there also a student discount possible?

Hope for many answers! :)

Alex
AlexNoir

Postby Alyx » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:03 pm

try meshlab, don't know if it's what you need, but you can try it
Acer i7 3610qm GF GT650M 2gb 16gb ram
Alyx

Postby VDX » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:12 pm

... a really intersting free program is Meshmixer - http://www.meshmixer.com/

It's more aimed on creative assemblies, but can be used for some of this sort of 'restauration' too ...

Viktor
VDX

Return to Software