Dear DAVID Community,

In 2016, DAVID and this forum have been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum has been read-only since then, and will be switched off by then end of 2019.

To everyone who has contributed here, we thank you for all your work and for the constructive, helpful and friendly atmosphere you have created!
Please continue to discuss on the HP Support Forums.

Buying Version 3, V3 and Camera

Buying Version 3, V3 and Camera

Postby 3dprotoprint.com » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:03 am

So I'm going to buy V3 and a monchrome camera, I have a couple of questions. Is the more expensive camera worth it? I have a reseller that is close to me(I've emailed them, but no response yet), do they carry the actual products or is it better to buy it directly here on the website? Also there is this website that has the V3 software cheaper, but I'm a little worried about it for whatever reason http://www.mydigitaldiscount.com/david- ... n-3.0-usb/ wondering if anyone else has any experience with buying it here. Thanks and appreciate any feedback.
3dprotoprint.com

Re: Buying Version 3, V3 and Camera

Postby Patternman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:11 am

I got my David3 USB from My Digital and had no problems from them at all. Fast shipping. I think they had it in the mail the day I bought it.

Derek
Patternman

Postby amtoolmaker » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

I know what you mean. But I bought the D2 USB from them and it arrived within a week. I wanted to place the order over the phone, but they were hard to reach. Then said just do it over the internet because they weren't able to handle the order over the phone. I didn't feel very good about that, but I set my fears aside and it turned out ok. Then to upgrade it to D3, I went direct for the code and got that within a couple days.
Roy
amtoolmaker

Postby 3dprotoprint.com » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:20 am

So my digital is out of V3, how long does it take to get if you order it directly from David?
3dprotoprint.com

Return to Software