Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

help...license problems

Anything that doesn't fit the other topics should go here.

help...license problems

Postby harakiri » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:55 am

Hello,

2 issues

Issue 1
everytime i log out i have to copy the license key to David folder otherwise im always in trial mode.

Issue 2
I also cant make a copy of the license key, because if i copy it to the other USB stick and copy it to David folder on the computer im again in trial mode. Need help please.
harakiri

Re: help...license problems

Postby drndadoo » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:52 am

Hi harakiri,

issue 1.

which version of DAVID you have? Can you please go to settings > advanced settings > Service > ShowDebugConsole put a check mark there.
Next time when you start DAVID you will see Debug Console and there you can see where the DAVID is looking for the license file.
Do you have this problem from the first time you were using DAVID?

issue 2:

you can not make a copy of the DAVID USB key cause the license is working with original DAVID key only.
drndadoo
DAVID Support

Postby harakiri » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:09 am

Hello,

I posted the download link of the debugger image because this forum doesnt allow me to post it here. The version is 4.5.2.1015. I have this problem from the start, yes.

Here is the debugger image.
https://edussom-my.sharepoint.com/perso ... f09c&rev=1
harakiri

Postby drndadoo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:16 am

I can not see your picture, can you please say from where you copy your license and to what folder? Your license (.lic file) should be inside DAVID4 folder on the USB stick.
drndadoo
DAVID Support

Postby harakiri » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:03 am

Hello,

i coppied the *.lic file from USB stick´s folder DAVID4 to C:\Program Files (x86)\DAVID 3D SCANNER 4.

Thank you.
harakiri

Return to General Discussion