Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

ThorLabs CMOS Camera

Which camera works? Where can you buy an adequate laser? And more...

ThorLabs CMOS Camera

Postby ben_mclarney » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi there,

I'm trying to develop a high resolution structured light system using this camera - https://www.thorlabs.com/thorproduct.cf ... r=DCC1545M. It's a CMOS camera from Thorlabs and its very suited to my needs. I've installed all the relevant software but unfortunately the David system wont recognise the camera. Is there any way to do this? The camera does not appear in the device manager but I can take pictures with it using the Thorlabs programme. I've contacted Thorlabs and they do not have a solution to this so perhaps someone in this forum might? Thanks! Ben.
ben_mclarney

Re: ThorLabs CMOS Camera

Postby WalterMo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:10 am

Hi Ben,

mercedesmorita is using a ThorLabs camera. For laser scanning and I think also for structured light scanning. Maybe you contact her.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6459&p=32376&hilit=thorlabs#p32376

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6483

A tip: For further infos use our 'Search tool'. It's top right on this site.

Walter
WalterMo

Re: ThorLabs CMOS Camera

Postby ben_mclarney » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Hi WalterMo,

Cool! I'll send her an email then so, thanks for the help!

Ben
ben_mclarney

Return to Laser and Camera Hardware