1st of all ... many thanks to WalterMo for sharing the really great arduino code.
I have further modified the code to add the following features:
* 20x4 LCD to show additional information like David connection status and SW mode (calibration, scanning, texture mode).
* Button for MODE selection: 200x1,8°, 40x9°, 20x18°, 10x36°, 8x45°, 5x72°, 4x90°
* Added Bluetooth HC-05 module for wireless connection ... very useful to save USB ports and get more mobility (e.g. with 9V battery).
* Adapted the code for usage with "CNC Shield V3" to reduce required soldering.
* Support for photogrammetry ... trigger DSLR after small rotation (nothing for David SW, but quite useful)
* Add 2nd axis for automatic up/down tilt to achieve almost 360x180° scan.
DAVID4 Pro v4.3.6 (64bit) - david-cam-3.1-m - IDS UEYE UI-1540-M - Canon EOS 600d (Canon Lens: EF-S 18-135 IS) - Acer K135i Projector + 37mm Close-Up Lens