Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

calibration panel files not 100% black

If you found a bug, please post it here and we will try to eleminate it as soon as possible.

calibration panel files not 100% black

Postby avogra » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Yesterday I printed the calibration panels supplied in the installation folders and wondered why my laser printer printed them slightly rasterized. I used the PDF-files in different sizes. Today I had the idea to open the PDF files in Adobe illustrator to check the color and I was surprised that the dots where not 100% black but ~85% Cyan, 78% Magenta, 61% Yellow and 96% Black. in RGB mode it was R-G-B: 10-0-0 and in grayscale 98,82%. As soon as I edited the dots to 100% black they printed solid.
Also the PNG-files are only 92% black.
Projector: Acer K11 with Achromat f=400mm | Cameras: 2x Logitech 9000 Pro with custom C-Mount body | Lenses: 1x Computar M1214-MP, 1x Computar M5018-MP, 1x Schneider-Kreuznach Cinegon CNG 1.4/12
avogra

Return to Bug Report