Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

[Solved] License file problems

If you found a bug, please post it here and we will try to eleminate it as soon as possible.

[Solved] License file problems

Postby screecer » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:08 am

Hi all

I've just received my david sls-2 package from our local seller. As soon as I tried to open DAVID 4 Software it told me the that my Software is not licensed and I cannot save my scans. On the USB dongle, there is a file called DAVID4_license.lic. I copied it into the Software Folder. Strangely it has 0 Bytes. Could it be, that I have a corrupt file?

How can I solve this issue?
Thanks.
screecer

Re: License file problems

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi Screecer,

Yes it seems your license file is corrupt. Sorry about that. We can send you a new license file by e-mail.
Please send an e-mail to info@david-vision-systems.de including your Registration ID, which you will find in DAVID -> Help -> License Info (the DAVID USB key must be plugged in!)

Sven

(PS: This is a user forum. In general, please contact your local seller in case of defects.)
Sven
DAVID Developer

Re: License file problems

Postby screecer » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi Sven

Thank you for your advice. They helped me by sending a new license file and now everything is just running fine.
thread can be marked as solved. Thx.
screecer

Return to Bug Report