Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

[Solved] DAVID4.4 Frequencies Invalid

If you found a bug, please post it here and we will try to eleminate it as soon as possible.

[Solved] DAVID4.4 Frequencies Invalid

Postby jixiang » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:00 am

David 4.4 off automatic frequency, manually change the frequency value, the projector output no change. Camera resolution is higher than 1024*768, the window does not show pictures. David 3.10 did not have this kind of mistake. Please help me how to solve thank you
jixiang

Re: DAVID4.4 Frequencies Invalid

Postby Sven » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi jixiang,
I'm not sure what you mean.

Projector:
When I change the Frequency value in DAVID 4.4, I see the projection changes immediately. The setup pattern (chessboard waves) changes. What does your projector show?

Camera:
Which camera are you using?
Do you not get a live image?

Sven
Sven
DAVID Developer

Postby jixiang » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:21 pm

When I change the Frequency value in DAVID 4.4, I see the projection not changes immediately. The setup pattern (chessboard waves) not changes, When I change the Frequency value in DAVID 3.10, I see the projection changes immediately. The setup pattern (chessboard waves) changes.
jixiang

Postby Sven » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:09 pm

That's strange.
Here it works fine.
Frequencies.png

Is that where you are?

Please open the Debug Console (Advanced Settings -> Service) to see if it shows any error messages.

You wrote
the window does not show pictures

What does that mean? Do you not get a live camera image?
Or do you not get any projection at all?

Does Scanning work?

Sven
Sven
DAVID Developer

Postby jixiang » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:04 am

thanks , proflie Choice Custom ,The problem is solved.I am in China, I am very happy to get your help.
jixiang

Return to Bug Report