Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

Cleaning only the selected Mesh

You can post your wishes for new features in future program versions here.

Cleaning only the selected Mesh

Postby Ralf » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:16 am

It would be helpful that I can select only parts of the mesh which I have selected in the "List of Scans". Normaly I have to toggle visibility to OFF. But than I can't see the border to other scans.
So it would be better to choose the scan in the List and than make the selction, while seeing all the other scans to.

It will be good if I can only select the parts which i see from above. For now the selection goes through the whole scan

Thanks
DavidV5, SLS-3 Stereo, TT-1 DSL-1
W10 64Bit, 32GBRAM
Intel Xeon E5-1650v3
Ralf

Re: Cleaning only the selected Mesh

Postby drndadoo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:16 am

There is a workaround for this one. You can make all scans visible and select parts of the scan that you want delete, after that you turn off visibility for all scans and turn on visibility for the scan or scans you want to clean.
drndadoo
DAVID Support

Re: Cleaning only the selected Mesh

Postby Ralf » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:45 pm

Thanks, great help.
:D :D :D

Ralf
DavidV5, SLS-3 Stereo, TT-1 DSL-1
W10 64Bit, 32GBRAM
Intel Xeon E5-1650v3
Ralf

Return to Feature Wish List