Dear DAVID Community,
As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.
To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums
Questions, problems, comments and tips regarding the 3d scanning process.
Hi guys,i own a car's bodykit company and would like to start using 3d scan to get data,but was wondering what equipment do i really need ?? Email'd some 3D scanning company and ended up saying i need their top of the line products which cost alot. So wondering if you guys have any suggestion to my requirment ?
1. Would like to have a complete car scan'd
2. Would like to use the scan'd data and design our bodykit base on that data
3. If possible,would like to use our design base on the scan'd date and output it to the factory ( Hope this would minimize product's fitment issue )
Any help or info would be great.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:34 pm
Hello Ken,cnc Dave
is one pro car scanner. Contact him. Here is one of his posts. Also find his channel on youtube and watch there is a fullsize car scanning video. You'll like it.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1750&start=30#p11184
There are many threads of him about car scanning.
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:49 pm
Return to 3D Laser Scanning
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests