I wanted to give you an "alpha" version of "Sweeper". This is a line generating program that you can use to project a line across your screen instead of a laser (for use with a projector).
Since I have extra machines I use one to drive the projector and the other to do the scanning...http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4053278/sweeper ... _amd64.exe
* escape: quit
* f: toggle fullscreen
* space: toggle play/pause
* backspace: set line to init
* down arrow: make line thinner
* up arrow: make line thicker
* right arrow: speed up
* down arrow: speed low
* h: horizontal line (vertical movement)
* v: vertical line (horizontal movement)
* i: invert (top-bottom -> bottom-top; left-right -> right:left)
* r: repeat (when reaches end, goes to the begining)
* l: special loop (reaches end, inverts direction)
* b: black line, white background
* w: white line, black background
Special thanks to Tatiana Al-Chuyer Pereira Martins for doing this!
Please feel free to post any bugs on this thread.