Here´s whats happening on my system so far:
- "1 click" calibration is very neat and I like it, but when calibration fails I have to guess what is wrong. I agree with Godehardt that an error message would be helpful.
- sometimes my neg. calibraton panel could not be reconized as such and I had to manually set this up in the advanced settings. Again, an error message would have been
- I like the fact that the "calibrate" button is gone from the Structured Light tab. I accidentaly clicked on "calibrate" and calibrated the projector. Thanks for
- I made a few scans and aligned them - It seems like DAVID can handle distortions better now
(could not attempt and close a mesh yet - see below)
- Shapefusion is faster
- Shapefusion crashes regularly
I can´t say anymore at this stage of my tests. Looking forward to a more stable Shapefusion.
CPU : Core i7
GPU : Nvidia Quadro 1000m
Cam : TIS DMK 42AUC03
Ram : 16 GB
Win7 Pro 64bit
NetFrame 4.0 and 4.5