Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

TT-1 attachments/holes on top

Problems, solutions and discussion about scanning with a video projector and stripe patterns.

TT-1 attachments/holes on top

Postby fossilexpress » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Have been successfully using the TT-1 scanner. First, I cannot find a manual online at the site given in the Quick Start Guide. I was also wondering about the various holes/indentations on top. I assume these are for attachments for holding objects in place. Is that correct? Are there sexisitng attachments or do I need to make my own? Thanks! - Roy
fossilexpress

Re: TT-1 attachments/holes on top

Postby fossilexpress » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Damn - I need to spellcheck! That should be "existing" - Roy
fossilexpress

Postby GabeG75 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:31 pm

I also just bought a tt-1 a couple weeks back. Your right theres no manual that I know of. Once I got it all plugged in its pretty straight forward. all of the options are within the david 4 software. number of scans and how many degrees of rotation.

As for the holes, There should be pegs that came with the turntable. no clue what they are for though, sorry.
GabeG75

Postby fossilexpress » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:09 pm

Will go back to the box and look for the pegs. Must have missed them. Thanks - Roy
fossilexpress

Postby fossilexpress » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Nope. No pegs in box. Checked twice. - Roy
fossilexpress

Return to Structured Light Scanning