Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

List of Projector / Camera combinations

Problems, solutions and discussion about scanning with a video projector and stripe patterns.

List of Projector / Camera combinations

Postby andy308 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi all thought I would start a list here for other new members like me that are wondering what everyone else is using for their SLS scannning.

I have put a few headings and details here as a suggestion as I am not 100% sure what specifications or details are important, please feel free to tell me which need changing and please add a post for setups you have used with your own equipment so we can make this list as comprehensive as possible!

If you copy and fill in the following then post, we can all compare specifications and it would help us rookie scanners a great deal!

Username =

PROJECTOR
Model -
Modified - Y/N (Please describe)

CAMERA
Model -
Modified - Y/N (please describe)

COMPUTER
Model -
OS -
David software version -
Processor -
Graphics Card -
RAM -

Min dimensions of items successfully scanned -
Max dimensions of items successfully scanned -

Examples of your scans using THIS SETUP - (Please insert links to a post or pic of your scans)

Your rating of this setup out of 1-10 =

Any comments or would you recommend others use this setup -
andy308

Return to Structured Light Scanning