[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4809: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4810: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4811: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
DAVID-Laserscanner Forum • View topic - Two camera one projector with DAVID
Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

Two camera one projector with DAVID

Problems, solutions and discussion about scanning with a video projector and stripe patterns.

Re: Two camera one projector with DAVID

Postby qulet » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello Ingo attempts to scan conducted today, two cameras and one projector. Opened two instances of "David" and performed a calibration in two instances.Hub4com I fired. I moved to scan in one instance wrote down the result. but the second instance did not have the data to a scan. I did a scan in the second instance and saved. The first instance was in memory scan previously neglected. Gramophone missed tests. I understand that scan at two levels of "David" should be written while simultaneously during one cycle generated by the projector. In mojm case that does not happen.
greetings
Attachments
dwie kamery.png
qulet

Postby Ingo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi qulet,

for me it is not quite clear, what you did.
From the hub4com window I assume, that you only use COM21 and COM22, not the port of your turntable (COM6?).
If you attempt to just use the communication between two David instances, you do not need hub4com.
Just pair the needed Ports in com0com and trigger the second instance directly from the first.
Please see JDM Dyno's post: .

If you want to reproduce my settings, you have to involve the Arduino, because the arduino-code triggers the process.
Please keep in mind my comments on the differencies between my arduino code for the Adafruit Motorshield and your code for the Polulu.

Best regards
Ingo
SLS-1
SLS-2
Turntable
Ingo

Postby qulet » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi Ingo

Thank you for your response
  In fact I confused with these advanced settings. Advanced What settings should be 1 and 2 instance instance "DAVID" without a turntable?
qulet

Postby Ingo » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi qulet,

sorry, I do not understand your question.

Best regards
Ingo
SLS-1
SLS-2
Turntable
Ingo

Postby qulet » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:17 pm

Hi Ingo
Thank you for your patience in reading my posts. My question is about the advanced settings in two instances "David" without turntable.
the link viewtopic.php?p=31124#p31124 these settings are missing.

Best regards
qulet
qulet

Postby Ingo » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi qulet,

I do not know the answer, please ask JDM Dyno directly, if he will post his advanced settings.

But in principle you have only to link the Ready-Message of instance 1 to the Start-Command of instance 2.
It depends on your approach, what Ready-Message you use. This could either be the 'ModeSL'-message or the 'ScanSaved'-message.
Please keep in mind, that you can only trigger this once. No turntable involved, no further scanning after each instance scanned once.
You have to manually turn your object and start the next scan in instance 1 again manually.

Best regards
Ingo
SLS-1
SLS-2
Turntable
Ingo

Postby JDM Dyno » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:52 pm

1.jpg

2.jpg

is this what you need? I don't have my scanner with me right now but these should be the setting that I used last time I used 2 cameras and one projector

let me know if you need other settings
Camera's: 2 x DFK 42BUC03 Duel Camera,
c615 modified with Computar megapixel lens
lenses: 2 x Pentax 12mm, 2 x Computar 8mm
Optoma ML300 Projector
Turntable

www.jdm-dyno.co.uk
JDM Dyno

Postby JDM Dyno » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:01 pm

3.jpg

4.jpg