Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

Shapefusion not working -Need Help

Problems, solutions and discussion about scanning with a video projector and stripe patterns.

Shapefusion not working -Need Help

Postby benoy » Wed May 09, 2012 4:32 am

Hi Davidians
Its great to work with David. I am getting some amazing scans with David.
Unfortunately 2 days back my shapefusion stopped working. I am not sure if I removed the USB Stick from its socket before completely closing the program?
Now shapefusion doesn’t work with any of the versions, (3.2 and 3.4 beta) It stops as it reaches the end of the shapefusion progress meter.
I get the message “ DAVID LASERSCANNER 3.2.0.2662M has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available” and the program will close down.
When I click on David _setup 3.1.0.2560.exe on the David stick it gives a message that ”The set up files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy.
Please help me to do so
Thank you

Benoy
benoy

Return to Structured Light Scanning