Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

Fusion not saved as STL

The place for all topics related to the 'Shapefusion' tool of DAVID.

Fusion not saved as STL

Postby KNSCI » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:34 am

I'm trying to save completed fusions as .stl, by selecting the file type after clicking Save button, like I have done successfully in the past.
For some reason the resulting file today is a "Certificate Trust List" in the Type column in Windows Explorer, and there is no file type extension in the file name.
What's going on, how to return to saving as stl, which I need for printing today?
KNSCI

Re: Fusion not saved as STL

Postby KNSCI » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:02 pm

[update]
I also searched online for "certificate trust list" "windows 7" and got some results saying it was a file association issue. Changed the association to B9 Creator and added .stl file extension and was able to add them to B9 Layout.
So seems to have solved it.
If anyone knows anything different, please advise, or I'll update if there's any issue printing the B9 files.
Admins, you can also delete this if it's a waste of space...
KNSCI

Return to Shape Fusion