Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

Problem with fusion

The place for all topics related to the 'Shapefusion' tool of DAVID.

Problem with fusion

Postby parapente » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 am

Hi to all Davidians!!
This morning I downloaded new version but now fusion dosent work!! Help me, its my problem or thats a bug? Now I have this version on my usb dongle... can I return to the 3.3.0 version?
parapente

Re: Problem with fusion

Postby parapente » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 am

Ok..it works sorry...

the problem was that scans are approx 20 Mb each and they are 15!!!
I reduced resolutio to 300 and now its ok!! LOL
parapente

Postby Indiana7 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 am

Hi to all Davidians!!

I am also relatively new to David (USB-Version). I think that it would be very helpful for everyone if there would be a tutorial for "shape fusion" or a video that shows different possibilities to get a really good result. My problems are also that the scans are aligned but the result is not sharp - it is not as good as the scans.

This is my wish to the professional Davidians.

Indiana7
:? :?
Indiana7

Postby Austin » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:26 am

Indiana7 wrote:Hi to all Davidians!!

I am also relatively new to David (USB-Version). I think that it would be very helpful for everyone if there would be a tutorial for "shape fusion" or a video that shows different possibilities to get a really good result. My problems are also that the scans are aligned but the result is not sharp - it is not as good as the scans.

This is my wish to the professional Davidians.

Indiana7
:? :?

http://www.david-laserscanner.com/wiki/ ... ape_fusion
Here is the online user manual.Please read it through and I think you will get more information there.
Lenovo T420:intel i7-2640M,4GB RAM;Acer K11;Imaging Source DMK 23G445,DMx 41BUC02+Pentax H614M,Pentax C2514-M
Austin

Return to Shape Fusion