[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4809: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4810: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4811: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
DAVID-Laserscanner Forum • View topic - Austin Martin
Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

Austin Martin

The place for all topics related to the 'Shapefusion' tool of DAVID.

Austin Martin

Postby erniej » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Hi,

This is my first 6 sided fusion. I know it's not very impressive but I wanted to share it because of all the help I have received on this forum that got me this far. I am getting a much better cam with an optical lense and I am going to use a "helper" the next time I do the car again.

thanks

erniej
Attachments
ernie_01 Feb. 06 09.45.jpg
erniej

good

Postby hal » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Ciao. Well done: if we consider the fact that is a metal object, with reflection artifacts and many different colours, we can write that is a cute good result. Can I ask you a question? -> Can you publish, near your scan-mesh, the photo of object? Just a little image in low resolution, only to have an idea about what are the real proprietis of the objects. Thanks and bye, Mattia
hal

Postby Bongobat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:21 pm

Your work is progressing nicely erniej. Keep up the good work.
DealExtreme red line laser, Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000
Bongobat

another attempt

Postby erniej » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:44 am

Thank you Bongobat.

Here is an other fusion of the Austin Martin. It is somewhat better but I am still am having problems with "bad linking" (flashings).

Thanks again for the compliment.

erniej
Attachments
ernie_02 Feb. 08 13.24.jpg
erniej

Mattia's request

Postby erniej » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:58 am

Hi Mattia,

Here is the object I used. it was first painted with flat (matt) white washable poster paint. I re-painted with flat (matt) green paint. I am going to try it again tomorrow morning.

Just a note, this picture was taken by a camera and is not the angle from my webcam.

Thank you for your interest.

erniej
Attachments
IM000778.JPG
erniej

hi

Postby hal » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:58 pm

hal

camera

Postby erniej » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Attachments
ernie_05 Feb. 09 11.27.jpg