[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4809: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4810: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4811: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
DAVID-Laserscanner Forum • View topic - webcam crashes, what's wrong?
Dear DAVID Community,

In 2016, DAVID and this forum have been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum has been read-only since then, and will be switched off by then end of 2019.

To everyone who has contributed here, we thank you for all your work and for the constructive, helpful and friendly atmosphere you have created!
Please continue to discuss on the HP Support Forums.

webcam crashes, what's wrong?

The place for questions, problems, comments and tips regarding the camera calibration.

webcam crashes, what's wrong?

Postby Lunat1c » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:07 am

I began to work with this lousy logitech quickcam e2500, I worked with for 2 hours, nothing wrong aside the poor quality,
but suddenly it started to crash. I delete the webcam and drivers, load them again but nothing changes, I started to think that DAVID pushes it to crash. Did you run into a problem like this? Can I get detailed scans with this webcam? What resolution and FPS should I choose? Can I fix this crashing problem? The image of crash is attached to my post.
Attachments
cam crash.png
Mitsubishi xd 206u, logitech pro9000, acer 3820tg
Lunat1c

Re: webcam crashes, what's wrong?

Postby Lunat1c » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:58 pm

I've solved this by buying a new webcam (logitech c170).
It doesn't crash, but the options for the webcam aren't seen in the expanding menu, there is one choice and it is not readable, which doesn't make sense and make me think that david doesn't exactly recognizes the specifications of my webcam.. What do you think?
Lunat1c

Postby Sven » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 am

We have never tried that camera model. However until now all Logitech cameras have worked.
Please make sure you are using the latest drivers from Logitech.

Recommended webcam models are Logitech Pro9000 and C615.

Sven
Sven
DAVID Developer

Postby Lunat1c » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Lunat1c

Return to Camera Calibration