[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4809: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4810: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4811: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
DAVID-Laserscanner Forum • View topic - logitech Pro 9000 adjusting panels
Dear DAVID Community,

In 2016, DAVID and this forum have been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum has been read-only since then, and will be switched off by then end of 2019.

To everyone who has contributed here, we thank you for all your work and for the constructive, helpful and friendly atmosphere you have created!
Please continue to discuss on the HP Support Forums.

logitech Pro 9000 adjusting panels

The place for questions, problems, comments and tips regarding the camera calibration.

logitech Pro 9000 adjusting panels

Postby L.J.P.S » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:42 pm

hello to all davidians
I could not find a right topic so I made this
problem is: I'm now using a PC running under W7 (before it was under XP)
and I dont have the same adjusting panels as before
but now under W7 the are completle changed
is this normal or did I something stupid (I copied the old driver that I used on the XP)
the old adjusting panels are mush beter
is there a way to get them back

thanks for any advice or suggestion
regards
Luc
Attachments
Logitech Pro 9000 controlpanels.png
Logitech Pro 9000 controlpanels W7.png
L.J.P.S

Re: logitech Pro 9000 adjusting panels

Postby Kondor1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:17 pm

The bottoms picture is of the newer drivers.
You will have to uninstall the logitech drivers before you can install the older drivers.
The thread for the drivers, etc are here:
Kondor1

Postby L.J.P.S » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 pm

hé Kondor1
thanks for the hint and the reference of the thread by Sven

regards
Luc
L.J.P.S

Postby Sven » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:02 am

Hi Luc,
If you are working with DAVID 3.x, you should also be able to get good results with the new Logitech drivers. The settings look different but it should work fine.
Sven
Sven
DAVID Developer

Postby L.J.P.S » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 am

hello Sven

indeed : this new driver works also, but I was so used to the old settings

some feedback: it's realy hard to remove (delete) the driver in W7 (probably "not posible")
so I finally accieved it by using an other usb-port and probably I can use now both settings
by using the different ports, but that I'v to test again
thanks
Luc
L.J.P.S

Return to Camera Calibration