[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4809: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4810: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4811: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3904)
DAVID-Laserscanner Forum • View topic - Calibration - no error ?
Dear DAVID Community,

In 2016, DAVID and this forum have been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum has been read-only since then, and will be switched off by then end of 2019.

To everyone who has contributed here, we thank you for all your work and for the constructive, helpful and friendly atmosphere you have created!
Please continue to discuss on the HP Support Forums.

Calibration - no error ?

The place for questions, problems, comments and tips regarding the camera calibration.

Calibration - no error ?

Postby rrh » Fri May 04, 2012 4:36 am

So what does it mean when I click the Calibrate button and it just does nothing. Like, I don't get a "calibration failed" error or anything, I just get nothing.

The way I know it didn't successfully calibrate is I go to the next tab and it sitll has the big red box that says "Please note: The camera has to be selected and calibrated before scanning!" I selected the camera, so I know the only option left is that it's not calibrated. But I'm not getting any errors about why it's not calibrated, so I don't know how to fix it!

I've tried it in both HD and SD settings on one camera, and on another older SD camera.

Years ago, I got a previous version of David working with the older SD camera, but hadn't liked the results. I wanted to see how much the results would improve with the new camera, but apparently, instead of improving, it doesn't work at all!

What am I not thinking of? How can I find out why the Calibrate button doesn't work?
rrh

Postby hal » Sat May 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Hello,

when you choose the camera, then you see correctly the camera view? and if you move something in front of the camera, the image is fast or slow? how many fps do you have?
Please try to do the calibration again but first open the Debig Console (Settings -> AdvencedSettings -> Service -> ShowDebugConsole) and then report what it wrote on the console when you press the button.

Regards,
Mattia
hal

Return to Camera Calibration