Dear DAVID Community,

As you are probably aware, the entire DAVID company, team and product range has been integrated into HP Inc.
This forum is now read-only. Relevant content has been migrated to HP and merged into HP's Support Forums on November 1, 2016.

To start new discussions for 3D Scanning, please register and post your new topic at the HP Support Forums

my coner...

The place for questions, problems, comments and tips regarding the camera calibration.

my coner...

Postby spiresm » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:59 am

hello,

This is my home made corner :wink:
Attachments
Picture 1.jpg
Picture 2.jpg
Picture 3.jpg
spiresm

Postby Bongobat » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:30 pm

I remember when facing the corner meant you did a bad thing. Now its a great thing. I have a tip for corner makers, First paint the panels with magnetic paint http://www.rustoleum.com/product.asp?frm_product_id=644 top coat with a white latex or whatever. Print your calibration markers on printable magnetic sheeting http://www.custom-magnets.com/ink-jet-magnet-sheets.htm I found both at local hardware and office supply stores in U.S. Using this system you can make very tiny points and huge points all with the same corner and you can take them off the corner while scanning if you so choose. Works for me : )
DealExtreme red line laser, Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000
Bongobat

what i see...

Postby hal » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:49 am

salve,
what i see! in background, in the third photo, i see a nice mirror ball... you are an hdr images maker? you have a big one... :shock: i like .hdr.
please, post your results lighting with hdr.
bye
PC: DELL Alienware 17, Intel I7-4710MQ, 32 Gb Ram, AMD Radeon R9 M290X 4GB.
SO: Win 8.1 64Bit.
CAMs: USB 3.0 CMOS B/N (1280x960, 60 fps).
LENS: 12 mm.
PROJECTOR: DAVID SLS1 ACER K11.
hal

Return to Camera Calibration